covid - 19 announcement
The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been the foremost priority of our team at ePIPE. With the COVID-19 situation intensifying we wanted to let you know about the steps we have implemented.
We continue to closely monitor the developing COVID-19 situation, here at home in the US, as well in the other areas we serve. We have implemented a number of measures to ensure both customer and employee safety and well-being.
enhanced safety measures include:
- Putting in-place an internal task force responsible for implementing and enforcing all safety measures and cleanliness standards
- Increasing sanitization measures for cleaning surfaces
- Cleaning of In-premise equipment. Disinfecting end use fixtures
- Promoting preventive best practices including hand washing and hand sanitization
- Implementing HR policies around sick days and leave
- Employing a No Handshake Policy – encouraging social distancing
- Suspending all business travel
- Enforcing the recommended self-isolation period following personal travel for all our employees
- Review and apply guidance from health officials, promote best practices and recommendations
- Our customers and employee’s health and safety is our first priority. We will ask you if have travelled out of country or to any COVID-19 outbreak areas, feel ill, or have been in contact with someone who is unwell.
Our customers and employee’s health and safety is our first priority. We will ask you if have travelled out of country or to any COVID-19 outbreak areas, feel ill, or have been in contact with someone who is unwell.
We look forward to serving you!
For the latest updates regarding the pandemic, visit the CDC website